- Our Team
- Research Field
- Academic Achievements
- Admission & Recruitment
- Graduate status
- Cooperation & Communication
The Research Group of Functional Thin Films & Integrated Devices was officially founded in 2007 by the Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology &. Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences. The Research Group of Functional Thin Films & Integrated Devices, which focus and concise research objects and research system combining with its disciplinary background and academic accumulation, mainly engages in research on both basic research and basic application research for tackling key problems in order to solve practical problems in the optical, electric information and new energy industrial major national demand for background tasks.
1. Novel thin films and their applications in customer electronics and optoelectronic devices.
2. Memristive devices based on semiconductor thin films and neural synaptic biomimetic devices.
3. Optical thin films and their devices, including energy conversion, energy conservation, environmental protection, and environmental health.
4. Artificial intelligent metamaterial thin films and applications.
More>>News & Events
Dr. Hongtao Cao
Division of Functional Materials and Nano Devices
Ningbo Institute of Material Technology & Engineering (NIMTE)
Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Rm A506, Zhongguan West Road 1219
Ningbo 315201, P. R. China
Phone: +86-574-8668 5161
Fax: +86-574-8668 5163